Setting the standard in high-performance imaging.
The OmniView Gantry system is engineered to deliver unprecedented penetration into dense objects like cargo containers, tankers, and large vehicles. Its best-in-class dual-energy transmission X-ray imaging represents a reliable way to detect contraband and threatening materials such as weapons, drugs, and explosives.
Able to accommodate vehicles up to 5 meters (16.4 ft) high, it gives your team the ability to inspect a wide variety of vehicle types. The bi-directional system operates on rails and is capable of scanning stationary trucks at a rate of approximately 28 trucks per hour.
- Set a new standard in high-energy transmission imaging with 400 mm (15.7 in) steel penetration and superior quality images.
- Features one of the largest tunnel sizes in the industry to accommodate vehicles up to 5 meters (16.4 ft) high.
- Optional integration with a multi-sided Z Backscatter imaging module improves manifest verification and the detection of organic materials.
AS&E is dedicated to providing the best service and training for all of our inspection systems. AS&E’s service organization has multiple facilities and spare parts depots located throughout the world. Our field service team includes program managers, more than fifty highly trained field service engineers, and dedicated expert trainers who understand the unique requirements of our customers. AS&E’s OmniView® maintenance and support services are available 7 days a week, 24 hours a day, 365 days per year. OmniView training services feature interactive, hands-on, skill-based training, as well as classroom instruction. Learn more
- X-ray Source: Dual-energy 4/6 MeV Linac
- Penetration: 400 mm (15.7 in) steel equivalent in single energy mode
- Wire Resolution: 0.8 mm wire in air
- Scan Speed: up to 0.4 m (1.31 ft) per second
- Throughput: 28 trucks per hour
- Tunnel Size: Accommodates vehicles up to 5 m (16.4 ft) high
- Organic Discrimination: Material discrimination with dual-energy and/or Z Backscatter imaging module
- ASEInspection software with multiple-image analysis tools
- Can be deployed along with our three-sided Z Backscatter imaging module: Top view assists with manifest verification; left and right sides extend field of view to include tires and gas tanks.
- ASE Connect networking
- Integrated Container Code Recognition system
- Integrated License Plate Reader system
- Integrated Under Vehicle Inspection system
- Radiation portal monitor
The OmniView Gantry is safe for operators, cargo, and the environment. The system complies fully with applicable international and U.S. federal health and safety regulations.