Improve security and facilitate legitimate trade while improving customs enforcement with little to no upfront cost. Let AS&E's dedicated, experienced Managed Services team lead the way.
managed services from the most trusted and respected partner in the industry.
- A leader in X-ray detection, AS&E provides best-in-class, turn-key scanning operations from defining requirements through ongoing scanning operations
- Increase operational efficiencies by leveraging AS&E's domain expertise of applying system design and operation, with knowledge transfer from highly trained professionals
- Employ AS&E's proven Non-Intrusive Inspection (NII) systems, using the most effective X-ray detection technology, supported by peripheral equipment, and integrated with your site operations
- Ensure maximum system availability from our world-class service organization—proven in the field with 95% uptime in the most challenging war zone environments
- See real results with AS&E solutions, including enhancing security, increasing customs revenues, and ensuring compliance with global trade regulations
AS&E provides best-in-class, turn-key scanning operations to design, install, operate, and maintain X-ray inspection solutions for ports, borders, security checkpoints, and high-threat facilities.
Our turn-key scanning operation starts with capital funding, and includes planning, site construction, equipment supply, system installation, staffing, and ongoing operations with highly trained operators, expert image analysts, and field service support staff to ensure uninterrupted equipment up-time.
A leader in X-ray detection with over 50 years experience, AS&E's unequalled domain expertise will quickly get your site up to full operational efficiency and compliance with global mandates.
With your operating budget in mind, this rental or leasing option can be combined with the addition of a managed service solution that includes resources to fully operate and service the equipment.
Let AS&E's trained and experienced personnel operate and service your existing AS&E equipment and associated peripherals.
Leveraging over 50 years of industry experience, AS&E can provide the following benefits:
- Highly trained staff of professionals deployed as required; including full time on-site operations manager, system operators, image analysts, and support personnel
- Standardized management reporting of operations
- High availability of equipment, provided by on-site service personnel and spare parts inventory
- Extended support through the AS&E engineering, services and training teams
As a top-provider of cargo and vehicle inspection systems, AS&E is the right choice to design, install, operate, and service X-ray scanning concessions for ports, borders, or critical infrastructure facilities.
An initial fact-finding phase examines daily operations and current/projected traffic flow. We then design a cost-effective, efficient, and fully managed scanning solution specific to your needs.
These managed service solutions are tailor made to your specific requirements and can include integration of a wide range of equipment or technology, including:
Peripheral Equipment: Radiation Portal Monitors; License Plate Readers; Cargo Container ID Readers; Close Circuit TV systems; traffic control systems-barriers, vehicle gauges, and signage; and operations support canopies and building